Friday, June 6, 2014

Cosmic in Paris


I've dreamt about it, I've fantasized about it, and now it's all mine : cosmic print is finally home !! I've known I wanted it since the first time I saw it on the KERA's scans and it was the first time I used a shopping service for lolita (was a great and thrilling experience though !). As soon as I received it, we went with Marie taking pictures in Paris : the magical girl and sailor feeling of this dress is inevitable, all we wanted was to do a photoshoot with Paris' bridges behind us. 

I always write a lot in my posts, so this time I will learn from my beloved one and just post pictures. Because there is nothing to say except I love her ♡ (and Cosmic serie.)



Marie is wearing : Blouse : Vintage — Skirt and hairbow : Angelic Pretty
Socks : offbrand — Shoes : Antaina — Rings : offbrand and Vivienne Westwood




I am wearing : Dress, bag, shoes and scrunchy : Angelic Pretty
Socks : Offbrand — Moon and stars hairclip : Chocomint




Hope you enjoyed those pictures, you can see more in Marie's blog post ´・ᴗ・`♡ 

I am so happy we finally were able to do this photoshoot, we've been planning it for a long time now ! And I feel we are both very happy about our new items~ I can't wait to get more matching dresses and skirts : surprisingly there are way more prints and series we both want than you could expect ☆~(ゝ。∂)

I'm so curious ! Do you love Cosmic print ? Did you manage to get it ? I've been struggling (well. my shopping service has been struggling) for getting Cosmic serie : lavender OP really wasn't my first choice but everything went off so fast ! I'm just a bit disappointed that two days after cosmic release Angelic Pretty announced a made-to-orde re-release... I wish I had enough money to order a second cosmic dress, one in my first choices~ I wish I could get the Sailor JSK or the OP in white or navy... So many possibilities and so little money... (╥_╥) But anyway, I am still very happy I was able to buy one in first place ! And let's not forget that...


18 comments:

  1. The blue AP dress is so pretty! And I also like the hairdo very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgiana ♡ It is actually more a lavender colour but still gorgeous ^-^

      Delete
  2. Your dress is lovely! ( ๑॔˃̶◡ ˂̶๑॓)◞

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about these pictures is amazing! You both look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually picked up the regular JSK in ivory!! But you're making me wish I picked it up in the OP form. The pin on the back of the collar is just SO darling!! I can't wait to wear mine, but sadly I don't feel like I have quite the right blouse for it just yet. ;A;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The OP is really really cute and casual-like~ I must say I'm not a big fan of he regular JSK but though I can't wait to see you wearing it. It's a lovely dress that matches your style so much !

      Delete
  5. The lavender colour looks so good on you! I really hope you find the sailor cut in the future. I managed to get it in navy during made to order. But now I must wait until forever (what feels like it) to receive it. You and Marie are the cutest, I look forward to more twinning! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angii ♡ I really hope so too~ I feel like it's a dress I could have in every color and shape I like that I wouldn't feel used to it *^* It is the sailor cut in navy that you get ? Can't wait to see you wearing it !! Did you sister order a Cosmic print too ?

      Delete
  6. YOU ARE BOTH THE CUTEST EVER AND THE LAVENDER SUITS YOU SO MUCH AND UGH TOO ADORABLE STOP [but don't stop] ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ you girls should DEFINITELY do more twinning! But be careful. The world might explode... *O*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw ! Thank you so much Vief ! Now we have another dress we can twin with~ (the one we wore during Garden Party)

      Delete
  7. Cosmic series was sold before the seventh night of July -TANABATA- In Japan.
    Is there any star festival also Paris?

    And,It is KAWAII two persons!
    Natural flax and blond hair matches Dress well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really didn't know about this ! What a great story ! So Cosmic serie is related to TANABATA night ?

      Thank you very much for your comment <3

      Delete
  8. The lolita brand carries out series deployment to compensate for a seasonal event in many cases.
    For example, Horoscope series of Milk, and Star series of Victorianmaiden.
    Therefore, I wish to sell according to Tanabata also by Angelic pretty.
    But it is popular too much and there was nothing at a shop front one month before Tanabata.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je ne suis pas du tout dans la mode Lolita mais j'avais trouvé par hasard les robes constellation de Kera et j'avais adoré. Du coup je suis à la recherche de vêtements casuals avec les même motifs mais c'est dur à trouver, même au Japon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post <3

    I have a post about Japanese Lolita fashion, would you like to check it out: http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be/2014/08/japanese-fashion-lolita-dresses-post-143.html

    We can follow each other if you like? Let me know if you're in!

    Have a lovely day,

    xoxo Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable and so cute!! I love the outfit!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete